|Occupations||UQ Holder #6|
|First Appearance||Chapter 7|
|Voiced by||Yūki Kaji (Japanese)|
Houston Hayes (English)
Gengorou Makabe (真壁 源五郎, Makabe Gengorō) is a senior member of UQ Holder. He is numbered 6.
He sports a black tie and a formal vest with spectacles and has black spiky hair. He carries a katana.
Always maintaining a poker face, he has a very professional attitude. It appears that he took the responsibility of managing UQ holder after the disappearance of Jinbei Shishido.
Immortality: As a member of the UQ Holder's Numbers, Gengorou possess his own unique form of Immortality.
- Life Stock System: He has the ability to stock lives and he recieves a new life every time he commits a good deed. Whenever he dies, a new clone of himself appears out of thin air.  Right after Gengorou revives, he is invincible to any harm during a period of 3 seconds. It is noted by Jinbei that Gengorou's immortality has a limit and he has to charge it to increase his usage. In the anime, after he is killed it will shows up a continue screens to choose a button like in the video games. Immortality class D.
- Stocked Lives Simultaneous Release: Gengorou can releases his stocks to creating a clones.
- Vision Filter: He can see the world around them in a digital HUD-like manner, complete with analyzing scans that enables him to identify the information of the person's identity and powers akin to a video game.
- Immense Strength: He's easily able to lift up Touta even when his sword is 20,000 times its own weight
- Swordsmanship: He is shown to be highly skilled with his sword.
- Originally the author, didn't want to write a story arc for Gengorou, but he changed his mind later due to Gengorou being voiced by the most famous Japanese seiyū (Yūki Kaji) in the anime adaptation.
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 146, Page 32
- ↑ UQ Holder! Extra Chapter
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 146, Pages 37
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 142, Page 21
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 142, Page 26
- ↑ UQ Holder! Manga: Chapter 141, Page 27
- ↑ UQ Holder! Volume 16, Ken Akamatsu's note